CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
This policy sets out your rights to cancel your Order and return the Goods.
1. In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations you may cancel your Order at any point after you place your Order until the end of fourteen days beginning with the day after the date on which you receive the Goods.
2. In circumstances where Goods are intended for purposes related to your trade, business or profession and you are not acting as a consumer, clause 1 shall not apply. You may only cancel your Order in accordance with clause 4.
3. If you cancel your Order and wish to return the Goods under this clause, the following provisions will apply:
i. to cancel your order, you should contact The London Decking Company in writing, by email or post, using the details available at http://www.londondeckingcompany.co.uk;
ii. in order to improve our customer service, we will ask why you wish to return the Goods;
iii. Goods must be returned complete, in an unused and undamaged condition;
iv. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your Order, we will repay any sums paid by you for the Goods as soon as possible and in any event within fourteen days of receiving your notice of cancellation provided that the Goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the Goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be repaid to you.
4. If you wish to return the Goods because they do not comply with these Conditions, any of your statutory rights, or where The London Decking Company has not supplied the correct Goods, you should contact The London Decking Company using the details set out in clause 3(i) within a reasonable period of discovering the fault or error. If you agree to return the Goods at The London Decking Company’s expense, you may ask The London Decking Company to send you replacement Goods, or to repay any sums paid by you for the Goods within fourteen days.
5. Your rights under clause 4 do not arise where packaging has been damaged in transit but the Goods themselves are undamaged.
6. Due to the nature of the Goods supplied, variations in markings, size, shape, colour, texture and general quality should be expected. The Seller neither guarantees nor warrants that such variations will not occur, or that the Goods will conform to any sample either in markings, size, shape, colour and general quality.
7. The London Decking Company recommends that you read and understand all relevant technical information provided by both The London Decking Company and any other recognised trade organisations before placing an order. You must satisfy yourself that your chosen Product is suitable for the purpose for which it is intended and are advised to view as much of the Goods as possible before placing an order and entering the Contract.
8. If you exercise your right to cancel your Order in accordance with clause 3(i), The London Decking Company will repay any sums paid by you for the Goods within fourteen days of you telling The London Decking Company that you have cancelled your order.
9. Delivery dates are given as accurately as possible but while every reasonable effort will be made to comply with such dates compliance is not guaranteed and you shall have no right to damages or to cancel the order for failure (for any cause) to meet any Delivery Date stated.
i. If you request Goods to be delivered without a signature you will take on full responsibility for any loss or damage after delivery has taken place;
ii. If a vehicle used for performing The London Decking Company’s Contract with you delivers a load to a place situated off a public road, you are to be solely responsible for any accident or damage resulting in consequence. The London Decking Company allow 30 minutes for off-loading vehicles. If a vehicle is detained in excess of this The London Decking Company reserves the right to make additional charges;
iii. The Seller shall not be liable for any failure to deliver Goods arising from circumstances outside the Seller’s control such as an act of God, war, riot, explosion, abnormal weather conditions, fire, flood, strikes, lockouts, Government action or regulations (UK or otherwise), delay by suppliers, accidents and shortage of materials, labour or manufacturing facilities.
Get a quote for your project
Whether you are looking for design and installation or just need more information for your project we’re happy to help.
As no two projects are the same, we invite you to call us, or send an email with your requirements and we’ll get back to you with a quotation, or arrange a convenient time to visit the site.