TAKE A LOOK AT HOW YOU CAN STYLE YOUR DECK IN 9 FUN WAYS TO ADD LIFE, COLOR AND COMFORT FOR YOURSELF, FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
It can be fun and exciting to get creative with your outdoor deck where you can use different designs, styles and accessories. From outdoor fabrics to colorful accessories, your deck can be decorated to your desire. Lets take a look at the 9 fun ways to spice up and style your deck.
1. Adding bright and bold painted furniture and accessories, such as vases and bowls can help set the tone of your deck as well as offering comfort. Make sure to pick a color theme that brings out your outdoor surroundings.
2. Add a railing to your deck for safety and support, especially when you have children around. Whether you are going for wood or glass, make sure to add one that compliments the style you are incorporating. For example, if you were going for a contemporary outdoor style, then a glass railing would be appropriate.
3. If you are trying to achieve a comfy outdoor room on your deck, then lay down a large rug that will add texture, comfort and a big statement to your outdoor deck.
4. Vertical hanging plants are definitely a setting trend and can help your deck look brighter and welcoming.
5. Add outdoor fabrics that compliment your outdoor theme. You can cut a strip from an old dress or top and decorate your bowls and vases. The fabric material will create more of a homely feeling.
6. Add bright and bold colored containers that are different in texture and height from tall pots to flat pots and square pots to round pots. It is perfect to grow flowers, and fruits and vegetables.
7. Set up a screening border that helps block any unattractive views that you may want to overlook.
8. Your deck shouldn’t only be used during the daytime, but also during nighttime. Install a night illuminate lighting into the screening for when the sunset goes down.
9. If you have a sofa or bench on your deck, then why not add big and small cushions that match your color theme, from bright and bold to prints. It will add a soft, warm and comfy touch to your deck. Choose cheery fabrics that are easy to sew on your cushion and then apply a protectant to help remove stains.